Opeth's Chicago Chronology

drsquar

New Metal Member
Jul 10, 2003
Chicagoland
Visit site
Why isn’t there a thread for this show yet? You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I’ve seen Opeth at House of Blues twice now, and I can’t wait till they come around again. This show was without a doubt the best concert I have ever been to. Hearing The Night and the Silent Water drew me to the brink of tears. Before the encore, Martin played us an awesome drum solo. And everyone rushed the stage as Demon of the Fall started. To all of your unfortunate people who missed this show (my brother included), all I can say is that you have no clue what you missed.

As you can tell from my 5 posts, I'm not exactly an avid user of UM.com. Im not an avid user of any forum website in fact. I figured because of both the recent date of the concert, and how enjoyable it was, that it would be one of the first topics on the thread list. After looking over the first page, I didn't see it, and asumed no one had made a thread for it yet (which didn't surprise me considering the relatively small amount of people there). So I ran a search with "Chicago", and "Opeth" being the keywords. Still nothing. So I suppose I should be ashamed. I'll make sure that I do some research before hopping back into the forums after two years.