Final Chicago Roll Call

I think I'll wear my Nevermore, DNB tee-shirt, the black and white one with the front cd cover, and my leather half-length trench coat.
Brown hair, fairly short, obvious side-burns, blue eyes, and gray pants....
you wouldn't happen to be able to tell me where this valet parking is....it's not just on the next block is it?

Triumphant Apostle: the HOB's address is 329 N. Dearborn, Chicago. plug that address into a map search form at a site like www.mapquest.com or www.randmcnally.com. open up another browser and do the same for the address of the hotel where you're staying. zoom in or out (out probably) to get an idea of where the two locations are in relation to each other.

Draconamis: i can't seem to get a closer zoom at either of the map sites that i tried (listed above). if you're going west on Dearborn just after Wacker, you'll approach the venue on the right after the bridge. you cannot turn right into that venue entrance there, that is an exit, ie, you cannot enter the venue off of Dearborn unless you're already on foot. if west is the direction you are traveling on Dearborn by car, i would suggest you get into the right-hand lane immediately after passing the HOB. go down to the next traffic light and then make a right. (sorry i don't recall the name of that street but Harry Caray's restaurant is there on the northeast corner.) stay in the right lane after turning. at the next light make another right. shortly after that second right turn you should see another entrance to the HOB on the right. it's a driveway on an uphill incline. you can pull in there! :)

if you are driving east on Dearborn, i'm fairly certain that you would need to make a left-hand turn after you pass Kinzie but before you get as far as the HOB. it should be the traffic light before the HOB. you should be able to see the venue's vertical blue sign on the left side of the street. go left at that traffic light before the venue. make the right at the next light and then look for the uphill driveway and pull in.

stay to the left for valet parking. an attendant should come over and ask you if you're going to the House of Blues and he should also give you a numbered ticket. HOLD ONTO THAT TICKET! you'll need it, along with about ~$20 or so (depending on how long you park) to get your car back. ;) this is all within a covered section between the towers. just a few short steps to the HOB's front doors. :D

sorry, i haven't been dowtown near the Dearborn and Wacker area in a while, so i don't know what the road de-struction is like right now.

yeah ill be there, tall guy with adidas sweater, im not a metalhead looking dood, since i have short hair, but i am. I will be with a dood with hair all over the place, and a short puerto rican looking dude with probably a priest robe on.