Opeth's stickers 'really' suck

Anti-Everything

tell me the fuck
Oct 10, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
Paper? Paper!? Fucking christ! Paper stickers are pointless, It sure looked like plastic when I bought it, but not after a rain, and after it fell off my damn window. Oh well.

Hmm...I've had my Opeth sticker on the back of my car for a couple months now and it's still in perfect condition.

So.....HAH!

I put the sticker that came in the tin edition cds on the back of my car. So far, so stuck. However my Finntroll sticker has rotted off. My Amon Amarth is too small and will be removed soon to be replaced with a Burzum and a Mayhem :dopey:

About 1 year ago, I was trying to make a deal with Andy Farrow about creating some high-quality Opeth stickers.. I even got quotes from screen printers, but it eventually fell through cause of the contract with the advertisment company.

My stickers have always faded real bad also. I was going to try t make a clear poly window sticker with just a white or black O. It would've been sweet.

It's on my truck, why the fuck would I want put it on the inside and have to turn around to see it and say "hey self, thats a cool sticker, good call putting it there, oh shit, crash Im dead"