Am I in the wrong here?

Apparently you need to be a complete prick in order to get a girl... I seriously can't bring myself to do that, though... dunno why.

You don't want to compromise who you are and it's noble. I can't act like a fucking prick either. Most of the time, girls our age don't fucking know what they want, but older women do. It's mainly why I like older women

I bet he's pacing back and forth in his room feverishly, "I can't believe he spoke to me like that, I-I can't...Noone has ever told me what to do...DOES HE FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM??" His grotesque jewish mother in the background (think george's mother from seinfled) "FRAAAANK!! What are you doing up there? IT'S BEEN 5 HOURS!! SUPER WAS READY LONG TIME AGO!!" "Shut up mother!! shut up!! *whispers* I'll kill him...I sware on my mothers f**king life I'll kill himmmmm!!! ARGHHH!!"

I suggest if you haven't seen him since that day you should probably buy a kevlar plate.

lulz I just realized neurotica is a chick, wow.

You don't want to compromise who you are and it's noble. I can't act like a fucking prick either. Most of the time, girls our age don't fucking know what they want, but older women do. It's mainly why I like older women

Unfortunately, I look like I'm 12, so older women aren't really an option.

edit: I think I'm just done with the whole "girls" thing... I'm just gonna get drunk.

I read the first post of this thread shortly after it was written. I don't understand how it went from the initial subject to another depressed single metalhead whining thread. I guess I'll have to read this thread to see what happened...

Liisa: not tearing off the paper towel was un-gentlemanly

Neurotica: gentlemen don't seem to exist anymore

me: funny story, an annoying chick I know complained to me about ungentlemanly conduct once

seed: I act like a gentleman all the time, but girls never seem to care, boo-hoo-hoo

Does that help?

Look at it this way dudes:

If the girl you are currently with finds it odd, or mentions the fact that your gentlemenly acts such as opening doors, paying for the meal etc, are unsual or makes some kind of comment other "aww thanks" then I suggest dumping her stupid ass. Any keeper will be very happy and very impressed if you go the extra mile to make yourself look like less of a dickhead. Trust me, it works.

Balls_Are_Touching.jpg