Am I in the wrong here?

I feel the need to say it's "just glasses," but thats only marginally better than freshly washed hands. You are supposed to throw out a paper towel after you use it, particularly in a public restroom or whatever. Even though it's "just glasses," I wouldnt want to use that same paper towel.

So, I agree with your action. However, realistically, if it were me, I probably wouldn't have said anything, but only because I hate confrontation tbch.

Oh yeah, I have more-than-mild hand washing OCD.

If you worry about stuff like that you must be grossed out all the time.

Oh, well let me come over sometime and rub my face and hands all over your dinner plates and see if you still want to eat off of them.

Also, by your logic, people should just leave a paper towel on the roll 90% of the time they ever use one.

And you're accusing me of exaggeration? There's obviously a lot more contact going on in the paper towel case, both from the glasses and from the guy's hands. That was what my analogy was illustrating.

I may have exaggerated a bit. What that guy had done do in no way entails that he could've done something worse. The incident KD had described just reminded me why I'm not enthusiastic about visiting public restrooms.

... honestly you should have forced the paper towels down his throat causing him to choke to death, but first punching his glasses into his face.

what a fuck head

I don't see anything wrong with the way you acted. Glasses get dirty and carry germs just like anything else and it only makes sense to throw out a piece of paper towel after using it to clean off anything.

Some germs are good for you. It makes your immune system not be such a wussy. However, I do find it odd he didn't rip it off and throw it away.

That is incredibly rude and inconsiderate. I would have asked nicely, and if he didn't snap to it I would've have fucking asked again.

you did the right thing. he might have shat on his glasses.