Orphaned Land ripped off by merch guy. They could use some help.

Mosquito

oh noes!!
Jan 23, 2002
Columbia, SC, USA
www.myspace.com
I've posted this on a few other places, so if you've already seen this message, help spread the word!

For those unaware, Orphaned Land's merch guy stole all of their money at the Florida show. I'm not sure how much money it was, but I would say it was quite a bit. They said this at the show last night, and I talked to Kobi after the show and reached into my wallet and handed him all of the cash I had on me (Around $80-95 USD, not sure exactly). Nobody deserves this to happen to them. Thankfully they only have this last show in VA, so they can hopefully stretch their funds out until home. But from personal experience, any money can go a long way.

So IF you're going to the Jaxx show tonight, or if you know someone who is. Please inform them of the situation and consider donating even a few bucks to them. I'm doing what I can to spread the word, but that will only go so far.

Kobi, if you read this, I dropped you a line on Facebook about this. But I also read a really good suggestion from someone else. I don't know if it would work quickly enough, but if you have a Paypal account that you can receive money from, you could get donations from people that aren't going to be at the show too.

Forgive me for being ignorant but what Florida show? I was under the impression that the Virginia show was their last before they went back to Israel.