OT: Official Movie Thread!

SilentRealm said:
has anyone ever seen the movie haggard? crappy VERY low budget movie (but funny how they make fun of the metal guys.. and why is it the best song in the whole movie - Black Winter Day by Amorphis - is only played literally for a couple of seconds), but my GOD Bam looks so fucking HOT in it.. I just want to lick him from head to toe

bam_element1.jpg

me want!!!!!
this is just too nasty even for a weirdo like me :heh:
just think of all the sweaty and greasy areas of the human body :puke:

:lol: - .. dont be hating on the Bam!!!!! sweaty nuts and all, he is sheer commercial teeny bopping awesomeness!!

Ptah Khnemu said:
STEP AWFF!!!! I was here first.

dont worry ptah, if i was to marry anyone on the forum it would be you :p - you after all, have stuck by me through even the hot girls thread, and though we faltered briefly over Simone Simons, your loyalty rang true in the end!! *sniff*

SilentRealm said:
:lol: - .. dont be hating on the Bam!!!!! sweaty nuts and all, he is sheer commercial teeny bopping awesomeness!!

dont worry ptah, if i was to marry anyone on the forum it would be you :p - you after all, have stuck by me through even the hot girls thread, and though we faltered briefly over Simone Simons, your loyalty rang true in the end!! *sniff*
:D You don't know how much that means to me. :worship: