OT: Official Movie Thread!

Let's clean it up, folks..not only do we have minors here (which means this perv crap is not cool from a legal aspect, thanks to the US' ridiculous federal laws on internet decency, which apply because UM is housed on servers in the US), but now you're offending your fellow forum members. Not cool.

I, personally, didn't mean to offend anyone. It just kinda got out of hand.

Getting back on topic.... I'm watching some random movie on Comedy Central right now, and I have no idea what it's about, nor do I know the name of the movie, but it is SO COOL!!!

Jax said:
Let's clean it up, folks..not only do we have minors here (which means this perv crap is not cool from a legal aspect, thanks to the US' ridiculous federal laws on internet decency, which apply because UM is housed on servers in the US), but now you're offending your fellow forum members. Not cool.
I had no idea this was hosted on a us server…

Perhaps this is why it constantly lags :(
I was about to ask you something about the board since a couple of buddies wanna set up a forum but its ok now.:)

To get things back on topic, I watched American History X for the first time a few days ago. A disturbing but amazing movie on racial tension. I liked this even better than Crash.

Props to Edward Norton--this movie is clearly his defining moment as far as acting goes. Edward Furlong did an excellent job as well, even though I didn't realize he was the kid from Terminator 2 till after the movie was over. :p