OT: Official Movie Thread!

SR wrote
also that they used a family made me care more about the characters and want to see them get out of the situation (rather than a bunch of whiny annoying teens who I can't wait to see slaughtered).

The only ones i wanted to live was the rape victim....and the dog. :lol:

as for Slither...shit movie with a couple of good lines in it.

I think with Slither, they just completely stole from Halo, the concept of The Flood monsters, which BTW was one of the best parts of Halo 2.

It was? Are you sure?

And Beast was the best in X3. Go ahead and say Wwolverine all you want (directed at no person in general), but Beast was CRAZY!!!

well that is what i had heard from a friend of mine, so i just looked it up.. and they say its not an outright remake but heavily borrowed from stuff like "night of the creeps", "the blob", "evil dead", living dead" etc.. there ya go.. nathan fillion still rocks.. :headbang:

The Blob scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. That and Village of the Damned *shudder*

Kids_votd1957.jpg

The Sinister Children

The one movie that never ceases to creep me out is Un Chien Andalou, that silent film that was co-written by Salvador Dalí and some other guy. For the uninitiated, it's that film with the opening scene where the guy cuts the woman's eye open. They really use a cow eye, but that doesn't make it any less weird to look at.

Surandalou4.gif

Exorcist and kinda stuff really makes me smile. I love "Blair Witch", cause it has that realistic feeling in it. I wasn't watching it like i am watching a movie. Of course i know it isn't real, but i don't think about it while watching it. And the most important thing is, you never get showed the horror element in this movie. And this feeds the oldest feeling of mankind, "fear of the unknown". I really laugh at the stupid puppets and masks try to scare you on the big screen. Or the big bugs. Or man with big axes and jigsaws :) They are all the same.

turke said:
Actually i am serious. We are really on just the opposite edges you know that ? :)
Not only are you serious, but you're also the only person in the entire world to actually take that movie seriously.

Beelzebub said:
The one movie that never ceases to creep me out is Un Chien Andalou, that silent film that was co-written by Salvador Dalí and some other guy. For the uninitiated, it's that film with the opening scene where the guy cuts the woman's eye open. They really use a cow eye, but that doesn't make it any less weird to look at.

never heard of it.. but oh man that looks like a must-see!!

last night I watched final destination 3 - exactly same deal as the first 2, just new ways of killing people.. which therefore = awesome! :headbang: - my friend had never seen the first ones, so this was a new experience for her.. suffice to say, she is now wanting very badly to see those as well :lol: - my favourite death scenes would probably be the guy in the gym, the guy in the drive through.. and the bimbos in the solarium - that one was highly disturbing as it went on for quite a while with them screaming.. that always freaks me out more than a quick death.

SilentRealm said:
never heard of it.. but oh man that looks like a must-see!!

last night I watched final destination 3 - exactly same deal as the first 2, just new ways of killing people.. which therefore = awesome! :headbang: - my friend had never seen the first ones, so this was a new experience for her.. suffice to say, she is now wanting very badly to see those as well :lol: - my favourite death scenes would probably be the guy in the gym, the guy in the drive through.. and the bimbos in the solarium - that one was highly disturbing as it went on for quite a while with them screaming.. that always freaks me out more than a quick death.
Their tits were great though :lol: