OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard something on the news that gave me a feeling of déjà-vu...
Apparently, there's a Canadian ship, that's nearing the canadian eastern coast right now, and allegedly, 5 of the members of the crew are infected with what preliminary reports believe is anthrax... The ship is the property of the multinational aluminum company, Alcan - and just in, also the captain of the ship was apparently quarantined in Argentina with anthrax symptoms ... I'll try to get confirmation and I'll keep you up to date since this was only a snippet of the evening french canadian news, but if it escalates, it sure could suck mightily for Anthraxtheband...

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Your get the relegious nuts saying that it's down to the band cause there devil worshipers there satanists blah blah blah :Smug:
But they are satanists. Just look at Scott, big goat, bald, pointy ears t the only thing he's missing are the horns .

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Shame, mentalmeltdown!! Where's your beer??

The beer has been drunk. I wanted to show my Photoshop image editing prowess by putting up this cool pentathrax avatar ... alas...

Btw, don't call me mentalmeltdown... it's a little too long .. make it either mental or Igor, please.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.