OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During my morning doze on the couch while Joey watches all of his damn shows, I had a dream that I was watching the Simpsons, and about every other minute, Charlie would call and say "Did you see that? That was so funny!" After about the 10th time he did that, I said "Yes I saw it! Now stop fucking calling me!" And he did. Then someone was banging on my door. It was Frank, who came to yell at me because I made Charlie cry. What does it mean??

4As a matter of fact:
camerasmallest.jpg
08march
camerasmallest.jpg
14 may

Same file name and everything.

My name is Ragamuffin and I ruin fun

During my morning doze on the couch while Joey watches all of his damn shows, I had a dream that I was watching the Simpsons, and about every other minute, Charlie would call and say "Did you see that? That was so funny!" After about the 10th time he did that, I said "Yes I saw it! Now stop fucking calling me!" And he did. Then someone was banging on my door. It was Frank, who came to yell at me because I made Charlie cry. What does it mean??

I'm no shrink, but it probably means that you have an unhealthy obsession with John Bush and/or Bruce Willis. :lol:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:

I can't believe you yelled at him. Even if it was a dream. :)
Isn't there a site about what dreams mean somewhere? There are books, I know. So there must be a site........

ThraxDude said:
Isn't there a site about what dreams mean somewhere? There are books, I know. So there must be a site........

There is a radio show on, I'll post the number so Brat can call him and have the Dr. analyze it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.