OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a glorious beacon of light? more like a shameless rep-points whore... and so this thread approaches 3000 posts. I think I'm gonna open myself a nice bottle of a cold Alexander Keith's Pale Ale and celebrate..

I'm going to celebrate by being on-call for the next 24 hours, before flying out to Edmonton on Monday to write my final exam on Wednesday, before having three job interviews while I'm in town there.

Oh, wait, I'd better save celebrating until AFTER that's all done :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
I'm going to celebrate by being on-call for the next 24 hours, before flying out to Edmonton on Monday to write my final exam on Wednesday, before having three job interviews while I'm in town there

DOES THIS GUY KNOW HOW TO PARTY OR WHAT?!

Guys, you have all made it very clear how you feel about a hairy, whats the word, CHONCH?. What makes you think we're any different about umm... flossing our teeth? If you want to put anything in my mouth or want me to put my mouth any place you damn sure better take a little time to make it more enjoyable or you might not get that service again. :p

Metal Maiden said:
Guys, you have all made it very clear how you feel about a hairy, whats the word, CHONCH?. What makes you think we're any different about umm... flossing our teeth? If you want to put anything in my mouth or want me to put my mouth any place you damn sure better take a little time to make it more enjoyable or you might not get that service again. :p

Thanks.
See? Shaved is in!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah.
We like a tongue full of hair as much as you guys do. If you expect it of us, we expect it of you. Or spend your nights alone. :wave:
Thanks!
See, dudes? Shaved is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.