OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amm, your link worked great. I downloaded the full album (the CD anyway), and burnt a copy to a CD-R. I made a second copy and gave it to a friend of mine who is a big Metallica fan was was going to buy the CD, so I told her with the money she saved she should buy WCFYA instead :headbang:

The only thing about that site you listed is that it's missing the song "St. Anger". However, I got that one off Kazaa by downloading the one that said "album version" with a bitrate of 192, and the sound quality was comparable with the other downloads.

I will never for the rest of my life spend a single penny (that's like $3 Canadian, I think :lol: ) on any Chrysler vehicle or product, as my revenge for the howling Celine Dion commercials that are bombarding my TV and radio. Why can't she just go away??

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I will never for the rest of my life spend a single penny (that's like $3 Canadian, I think :lol: ) on any Chrysler vehicle or product, as my revenge for the howling Celine Dion commercials that are bombarding my TV and radio. Why can't she just go away??

Right on. Celine sucks!

nafnikufesin said:
amm, your link worked great. I downloaded the full album (the CD anyway), and burnt a copy to a CD-R. I made a second copy and gave it to a friend of mine who is a big Metallica fan was was going to buy the CD, so I told her with the money she saved she should buy WCFYA instead !:headbang:

Good job, dude!!
What makes me angry, is a couple of friends bought the fucking album, and then decided it sucks.
One of these friends said he was gonna try and exchange his St. Anger for We've Come For You All, so that's good.......

ThraxDude said:
Good job, dude!!
What makes me angry, is a couple of friends bought the fucking album, and then decided it sucks.
One of these friends said he was gonna try and exchange his St. Anger for We've Come For You All, so that's good.......

How could anyone who knows you buy Selloutica? :confused: Or even admitt it to you. :lol:

Bruce Willis to have nude scene in sequel

Associated Press
Jun. 2, 2003 12:40 PM
BURBANK, Calif. - Bruce Willis does a full monty in the sequel to "The Whole Nine Yards."

Willis tells "Access Hollywood" that he has a nude scene in "The Whole Ten Yards." He says he has a "nice keister."

Willis also reveals he has a cameo in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle." His ex-wife Demi Moore has a role in the movie, too.

:oops:

Brat, I saw that last week and tried to post it for you :) , but the sight went down and then I forgot about it. Yeah, I know, how could I forget about Bruce nude, I must of been thinking about someone else. :D

Metal Maiden said:
How could anyone who knows you buy Selloutica? :confused: Or even admitt it to you. :lol:

I know! I can't believe it either! Oh, well. It's just 2 friends that have St. Anal.
But 6 or 7 friends have W.C.F.Y.A., so that's cool.

Mrthrax the link is a few pages back

I still can't find the new tomahawk album :erk: shops have st amber everywere but no mit gas by tomahawk
bawl1.gif

Does this board ever work tho? i mean serisouly ok every now and then it's gonna happen but it shouldent happen every 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.