OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your opinion on tori amos's music?
music-smiley-004.gif

Oh, she's not that bad. I do prefer her older stuff to what's been out the last few years. Little Earthquakes has been one of my top five favorite all time CDs since it came out. Boys for Pele was pretty good. Everything after that, there's only a handful of songs I like. The rest gets skipped over on my way to something better.

yes, I would have Mike Patton's baby...wait, that wasn't right... I was just listening to Mr.Bungle yesterday and these guys are geniuseseses.

The only Tori Amos song that I have is a Slayer cover she did : "Raining Blood".

Now, let us all focus on the most important thing: getting post #3000!

Yes, let's post away!!

Anyone who ever watched 120 Minutes on MTV has seen Tori's video for "Silent All These Years". It was on almost every week. Frighteningly enough, I was at a Chinese food place a couple years ago and I heard this chick singing in Chinese, and I told my husband she sounded like a Chinese Tori Amos. Not five minutes later, I heard "Silent All These Years" in Chinese. Now that was interesting.

A friend of mine in high school had a cat named Bungle....Well, his name was Mr. Bungle, but he was a very casual kind of cat...

I got Tori Amos in a cannibal corpse song somewere

Mr Bungle are the best band from the 90's and i will fight anyone to death who thinks differnt :p

So bRaT your not into stuff like slayer kreator the haunted mayhem darkthrone mercyful fate?

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
So bRaT your not into stuff like slayer kreator the haunted mayhem darkthrone mercyful fate?

I was into Slayer in high school but then I had two very bad experiences with acid and Slayer and now Slayer brings back some very bad memories for me. Especially Seasons, which was my favorite CD in the world at the time. Mercyful Fate makes me think about someone who needs his nuts stomped on, so I avoid them too. And I just don't check out "new" stuff like I used to, so a lot of really cool stuff has left me in the dust. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.