OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Dora the Explorer makes me want to hurt people.

The wiggles are the true embodiment of all evil. They too, make me feel the need to hurt ppl. :Spin:
Captain Feathersword should fall overboard and be eaten by sharks.
Very hungry sharks. :Spin:

I kinda like Dora. Compared to the wiggles, I would rather any day watch Dora. Me and Hunter do the Dora and Blues thing every morning, but I just can't stand the wiggles, even though he loves them. Also there is something about Bob the Builder that makes me wonder...

My son lives for the Wiggles. I can't stand Dora. I can handle Blue's Clues as long as it's Joe and not Steve. Steve is a flamer from hell. He should be the one eaten by sharks. I can handle Captain Feathersword, but Henry and Dorothy can rot in hell. My son has SEVEN, count them, SEVEN Wiggles DVDs and my husband is constantly pointing out more. The Wiggles pretty much run my house but it's not as bad as the thought of sitting through more than 10 minutes of Dora. Thankfully, he only watches Dora on TV, we don't own any of that shit. Also, the bedsheets and underwear and shit are all girl stuff, so he doesn't get any of that either. One day Swiper is going to stab Dora repeatedly. That's my hope, anyway...

Okay, now that's not right, messing with my head...cause I thought I saw 3000 for Ragamuffin first, but then Brat pointed out it was 3001, then I checked, and I was sure (thought I was) that it said 3001 for Ragamuffin...now he's 3000...I'm so confuzzled...I'm going back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.