OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks the last words on this thread should be a quote from Frank "The Tank"....''You're my BOY Blue!"

OLD SCHOOL - guy comedy at its finest....and having boobies galore in the film did'nt hurt either.

:yell: I want a quarter everytime I see MRS. LUCK E. BASTARDO under bRaT's name.....

:Spin: :Spin: I just noticed that, and it is quite funny.
Good one Mrs. Bastardo :D

I'm out like Bee Gees on 8 trax
-GregadetH

GregadetH said:
:yell: I want a quarter everytime I see MRS. LUCK E. BASTARDO under bRaT's name.....

:Spin: :Spin: I just noticed that, and it is quite funny.
Good one Mrs. Bastardo :D

I'm out like Bee Gees on 8 trax
-GregadetH

Thanky. It's been there for a few days, I was wondering when you'd see it. I thought maybe you'd comment on it in another thread, but then, what's this one for anyway???

ThraxDude said:
Mmmmmmm, yeah! Give it to her, Maiden! I will watch! And I'll join you two during the second round!!

:Spin:

You would.

But what makes you think you could handle both of us??
sgrin.gif

ThraxDude said:
Maybe someone who's initials are N.F.F..............
Hey, maybe if I'd been around the past couple of days, I'd have been messing with your heads like that, but I'm afraid I can't take the credit. I've been too busy getting an MP3 player installed in my car. It's kind of a going away/graduation present, but when we begin our long drive from Toronto to Edmonton in a couple of weeks, we'll have lots of cool tunes without ever having to change CD's :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.