OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brat-You have to give it to I think ten different people, I haven't counted, before you can give it again. Also there is a 24hr. rule where you are only allowed to give so much in a 24hr. period. Go to the Chat board, there is a Reputaion thread, started by the master post whore, NFF.

Reactions: nafnikufesin
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
You would.

But what makes you think you could handle both of us??
sgrin.gif

Uh, I could handle it!
*schwiiing*

GregadetH said:
To quote the great 'Beavis and Butthead Experience'

Anthrax "You think you can handle it?"

Butthead "Uhhh, I can 'Handle' it."

NO WAY!
Greg- Great minds think alike. I swear I posted my reply (above) before I read yours.
:lol:

We are of a different breed, you and I...Thraxdude the Mighty Mammoried Notman and his partner in chaos GregadetH - The Spirit of Slaytanic Vengance: Vol.8.

We comb the land looking to reply to posts, not knowing that we are "too kool fer skool" and may post the exact same thing. For we will rule the board w/ a mighty fist of unwitting copycat posts. Yes, we are gods among other faceless posters and thread starters. ( In best charleton heston voice) Gods, I tell you. Gods.

or we could just have managed to grow up on the exact same shit - either way it was still cool.

-GregadetH

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Metal Maiden said:
Brat-You have to give it to I think ten different people, I haven't counted, before you can give it again. Also there is a 24hr. rule where you are only allowed to give so much in a 24hr. period. Go to the Chat board, there is a Reputaion thread, started by the master post whore, NFF.

I don't know about the 24 hour period but I give points to just about everyone just to be able to give to certain people again, and I still get told I have to spread it around more.

I'd go to a different forum, but I like the idea that all my posts came from the Anthrax board, even if 85% of them came from nonsensical crap like this. :D

GregadetH said:
We are of a different breed, you and I...Thraxdude the Mighty Mammoried Notman and his partner in chaos GregadetH - The Spirit of Slaytanic Vengance: Vol.8.

We comb the land looking to reply to posts, not knowing that we are "too kool fer skool" and may post the exact same thing. For we will rule the board w/ a mighty fist of unwitting copycat posts. Yes, we are gods among other faceless posters and thread starters. ( In best charleton heston voice) Gods, I tell you. Gods.

or we could just have managed to grow up on the exact same shit - either way it was still cool.

-GregadetH

Word. :cool:

GregadetH said:

-GregadetH
Beavis And Butthead ruled. I used to be able to imitate Cornholio, but can't do that anymore. I'm depressed now. Fuck!!!

GregadetH said:
I have 14....is that good or bad?
You start with 10, so 14 is better. At 50, 150, 250, etc, the message that can be read when you hover your mouse over the green dot changes. At 100, 200, 300, etc, you get an extra green dot. The higher your post count, the longer you've been a member, and the higher your reputation, the more points you can give to somebody else when you give out positive rep (ie. a newbie might only give zero or one point, where old post-and-rep whores might be able to give out 10 or more points in a single blow). You can only rep a certain number of people per 24 hours, and you have to "spread it around" to at least ten people (maybe more?) before you can give one person rep for a second time.

@amm: Of course not. I said good tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.