OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Lots of slayer then? :hotjump:
Actually, I've never been a big Slayer fan. There will be lots of Thrax, as well as AC/DC, Offspring, old Metallica, among others. However, as my wife is contributing half of the music, she also has veto power over bands like Iron Maiden, Motorhead, and anything with Phil Anselmo on vocals. Oh, well, at least I get to veto her ABBA.

nafnikufesin said:
Actually, I've never been a big Slayer fan. There will be lots of Thrax, as well as AC/DC, Offspring, old Metallica, among others. However, as my wife is contributing half of the music, she also has veto power over bands like Iron Maiden, Motorhead, and anything with Phil Anselmo on vocals. Oh, well, at least I get to veto her ABBA.
So sorry for you man. ABBA? mmm...2 friends of mine married woman that hate metal. They can't play Megadeth in the house :(

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I'll spare the ugly details. But I will say it landed both kids in the tub.
Ugly? My friend's parents run a daycare, and metal listening Russ helps out some (they make bad ass taco's and we get to go to an amusement park this coming Friday, and no kids as responsibility while there, their parent's responsibility). So I know how ugly it could be.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Kids can be really disgusting.

Now that Tonya can crawl and stand and try to walk, life is getting more interesting.
Hahahaha...so much worse. But kids are better than old people, like you know, people over 22...fuck, can't everyone just die after reaching the age of 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.