OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio took his first steps on Friday, and he's otherwise cruising and crawling everywhere. It's a good thing we're moving, as all the breakable items are already packed and out of reach, and we've just left all the boxes to block him in the living room area. :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Kids can be really disgusting.

Now that Tonya can crawl and stand and try to walk, life is getting more interesting.

My boy is 21 months old and we have a new addition due in August. Can't wait for the joy 2 will bring.

My wife is like Nafnikufesin's. I can play certain things, but not others. Safe Home is ok, I am the Law is not. Most Metallica is ok. No Slayer or most Pantera. She's been to shows with me before although not in a while. No ABBA fortunately.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
My boy is 21 months old and we have a new addition due in August. Can't wait for the joy 2 will bring.

Congrats! Mine are 19 months apart. I must have been on crack to agree to that...I won't even consider another one for at least another year. I'd like to catch up on sleep between now and then. The joy 2 will bring is all the newborn crap + your son will start acting like a turd and will keep it up for 2-3 months.

Joey thinks Tonya is the coolest thing now that she can follow him everywhere, although now he's trying to force his nudist ways on her. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.