OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
And of course, in my religion, every weekend is a 3 day weekend, except holiday weekends which are 5 days :D
And the weekends are paid. As for time off for Anthrax concerts, paid. And paid while attending. If someone ever says, "isn't it time to leave yet?" that means the day is done.

Couple in trouble for baby at AC/DC-Stones concert

Associated Press
Jun. 25, 2003 09:20 AM
LONDON - Police in Germany do believe you can be too young to rock.

The BBC reports German authorities are investigating a couple for child neglect because they brought their 9-day-old baby to an AC/DC-Rolling Stones concert Sunday.

The couple only agreed to leave when a doctor warned them of the dangers of exposing a child that young to noise that loud. The couple had said they took the baby to the show because they could not bear to miss AC/DC.

I thought of NFF, for some reason.... :D

Reactions: nafnikufesin
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Couple in trouble for baby at AC/DC-Stones concert

Associated Press
Jun. 25, 2003 09:20 AM
LONDON - Police in Germany do believe you can be too young to rock.

The BBC reports German authorities are investigating a couple for child neglect because they brought their 9-day-old baby to an AC/DC-Rolling Stones concert Sunday.

The couple only agreed to leave when a doctor warned them of the dangers of exposing a child that young to noise that loud. The couple had said they took the baby to the show because they could not bear to miss AC/DC.

I thought of NFF, for some reason.... :D
Damnit, that would have been me and ybabnikufesin if they'd have put the Stones/AC/DC concert in Toronto any earlier than July 30 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.