OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, but I just made you my buddy, too. Let's see if we can figure this out.

Edit: I see, go to the top of the page where it says "Buddy List" and it shows a list of your "buddies", and who's online and who isn't, and let's you send them a PM. Now we know.

nafnikufesin said:
I'm not sure, but I just made you my buddy, too. Let's see if we can figure this out.

Edit: I see, go to the top of the page where it says "Buddy List" and it shows a list of your "buddies", and who's online and who isn't, and let's you send them a PM. Now we know.
Joy of all joyz...yeah...

GASOLINEDREAM said:
My wife is like Nafnikufesin's. I can play certain things, but not others. Safe Home is ok, I am the Law is not. Most Metallica is ok. No Slayer or most Pantera. She's been to shows with me before although not in a while. No ABBA fortunately.

The reason "most Metallica is okay" is probably because she's been desensitised to it thanks to the radio..........

Well, okay, maybe I haven't exactly reached God status yet, but trust me, if I were to have a house of worship, you'd definately WANT to come to church on Sundays. I'm talking big-screen TV's for any and all sporting events, free-flowing kegs of beer, and no sermons! Anthrax would be the church "choir", and forget altar boys, bring on the bikini-clad altar women!

nafnikufesin said:
Well, okay, maybe I haven't exactly reached God status yet, but trust me, if I were to have a house of worship, you'd definately WANT to come to church on Sundays. I'm talking big-screen TV's for any and all sporting events, free-flowing kegs of beer, and no sermons! Anthrax would be the church "choir", and forget altar boys, bring on the bikini-clad altar women!
5 followers and you're officially a cult...government sanctioned religion. 1st commandment, thou cannot worketh on weekends, 2nd commandment, thou must see Anthrax in concert everytime they come within 1000 miles, and time off given from work if coincides with middle of week.

Status
Not open for further replies.