OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
One on the other thread...and 666 goes here!

Here's the 666 post, last post for me til next week. Heading to Spokane tomorrow morning at 6:30am...
So everyone have yourselves a great weekend, those lucky bastards seeing Anthrax, enjoy yourselves. I have to drive slow back, cause I can't get anymore tickets in Washington State for a year or my license gets suspended for 30 days.

np - Green Jelly "3 Little Pigs"

Metal Maiden said:
Colorado....I wish!

Nice! :cool:

Congrats, Riehlthing!
firedevil.gif

They were only Green Jello for about a month. Originally, they were only going to release a video version of their music, but no CD. However, when Three Little Pigs hit it big and was being played hourly on MTV, they bowed to the pressure and put out a CD. Of course, with their 15 minutes of success, many people heard their name, including the bastards at Kraft who threatened to sue them for using a trade name. The original CD's were quickly recalled, and now all you can find is the version that says "Green Jelly". Except in my house, where there's an original "Green Jello" CD :D

Yes, I'm a geek.

nafnikufesin said:
They were only Green Jello for about a month. Originally, they were only going to release a video version of their music, but no CD. However, when Three Little Pigs hit it big and was being played hourly on MTV, they bowed to the pressure and put out a CD. Of course, with their 15 minutes of success, many people heard their name, including the bastards at Kraft who threatened to sue them for using a trade name. The original CD's were quickly recalled, and now all you can find is the version that says "Green Jelly". Except in my house, where there's an original "Green Jello" CD :D

Yes, I'm a geek.

I am with you, fellow geek. As i also have a Green Jello copy!! :loco:

Riehlthing said:
Here's the 666 post, last post for me til next week. Heading to Spokane tomorrow morning at 6:30am...

np - Green Jelly "3 Little Pigs"

Congrats! I too am getting there...I've doubled my posts in a month and will not rest until I reach that magic number....

....and I also have a GREEN JELLO cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.