OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASOLINEDREAM said:
Thanks. It was our first encounter with the lip-splitting, blood everywhere type of incident.

Wait til he gets a knot on his head. That will be fun. My son did that a couple months ago. It was huge. I wanted to take him in but my husband swore all boys do that and he'd be okay. It was there for a while. I thought it was gone, then after like a month we took him in for a haircut, and being in Phoenix we decided to get it super-short. So she starts shaving the back, and there it was....Now it's either gone for good, or his hair's grown over it again. :Spin:

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I reckon Ripper is one of the best metal vocalists much better than halford, plus everyone will moan if they don't write another painkiller!

How can Ripper possibly be better than Halford, he's a Halford wannabe. Always has been always will be.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I reckon Ripper is one of the best metal vocalists much better than halford, plus everyone will moan if they don't write another painkiller!

Well, I prefer Halford. Ripper is cool though. He was really polite to me backstage. And I wasn't even there to meet him...

Halford rules! I don't care how gay he is!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I think you need to get your priorities straight. :Smug:

Right. amm list of gay/bisexual vocalists is way off! It should have read thusly:

1. John Bush
2. Rob Halford
3. Phil Anselmo
4. King Diamond
5. Udo Dirkschneider

... anything to tease the bratprinces... mouhahahaha! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.