OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Enough horse shit! Time for some serious discussion....

bRaT-
What is your second favorite sexual position? Is it DoggyStyle? Why? or Why not?

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
If you put 2-3 drops of vanilla extract in a can of regular Coke, you get Vanilla Coke. Discuss that.

If you put 2-3 drops of my extract in a can of coke you get a drink only thirsty fools on a hot day would drink which provides the essential proteins for a full balanced diet. :devil: :devil:

Come on... Celine Dion at my birthday party??? As much as I like scrawny thin-as-a-broomstick hothead rich bitch singer/divas, I'd much rather see Shania pop out of my birthday cake wearing nuthin' but a little cream around strategical places... mmmmmm

Reactions: wullief
mentalmeltdown said:
Come on... Celine Dion at my birthday party??? As much as I like scrawny thin-as-a-broomstick hothead rich bitch singer/divas, I'd much rather see Shania pop out of my birthday cake wearing nuthin' but a little cream around strategical places... mmmmmm

The picture you paint certainly has a way getting the worst thoughts out of us dudues

Damn, you all were hella busy while I was gone...

Sorry Brat, didn't get the pictures scanned, I had to go to Portland and so wasn't at home to use my computer. And I have to head back this weekend too. The weekend after that, might go to Seattle, but I don't think I will. If I don't, I'll get them done then.

mentalmeltdown said:

Shania isn't an annoying Canadian anymore, she lives in Switzerland. I was trying to keep it local for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.