OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThraxDude said:
Okay! Enough horse shit! Time for some serious discussion....

bRaT-
What is your second favorite sexual position? Is it DoggyStyle? Why? or Why not?

It's not DoggyStyle because that is rare around here, and before you ask, I don't know why. So my second favorite position is.......hmmmm...I'd say me on top.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
It's not DoggyStyle because that is rare around here, and before you ask, I don't know why. So my second favorite position is.......hmmmm...I'd say me on top.

Well then. I suggest you FORCE Tim to use Advair! For fuck's sake! (Literally, for fuck's sake, as in the sake of fucking, make him take Advair!)

Doggy Style is the best! If I couldn't do it that way, I'd get bored.....

Reactions: Metal Maiden
He's very particular about his medicine. He's especially suspicious of Advair because of commercials he's seen where they're saying it's allergy medicine. We save DoggyStyle for the shower, but getting us in the shower together at the same time is a very rare thing since the kids came along.

.....where was I ...... ?
Oh! Tell Tim, if he likes to breath, then he'll LOVE Advair!
And tell him that if he doesn't try it, you'll fuck him to death!

Riehlthing said:
At work, I'd go through about 5 or 6 cans a day...and that was toned down from high school. My friend and I would get 64 ounce pop refills for 64 cents, and go through at least 2 of those a day. Usually Surge or Dr. Pepper...good lord, 128 ounces of Surge makes one very hyper, trust me.

The best pop(juice, fizzy drink, ginger(where i come from)) is irn bru(pronounced iron brew) it is by far much better than cola, pepsi and dr pepper and it has amazing hangover cure remedies, the flavour is hard to tell because it is a mixed flavour drink. i can feel a homer drool coming on. hmmmmmmm irn bru. You cant get it anywhere else but GREAT BRITIAN

Status
Not open for further replies.