OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she lives in Switzerland (thank you very much Mutt Lange). Gee.. thanks for trying to keep it local for me... you could've at least made an effort and wished for something better looking than Celine. Perhaps Avril Lavigne? ;)

Riehlthing said:
Uh, I can't remember, it's flavor Dr. Pepper, I can't remember what it was called now...but Dr. Pepper was my favorite pop...

Hmmm...I don't know either. My best friend lives on that shit, though. I think it's nasty. My husband drinks it too. Have you tried that Tropical Sprite? That's nasty. It tastes like over-carbonated fruit punch. And it leaves a funky aftertaste, too.

Nope, no pop anymore. My friend talked me into stop drinking pop and coffee, and I haven't had any pop or coffee since October of 2001...it's been long time...was hard at first, but now I don't even care about pop.

Riehlthing said:
Nope, no pop anymore. My friend talked me into stop drinking pop and coffee, and I haven't had any pop or coffee since October of 2001...it's been long time...was hard at first, but now I don't even care about pop.

I'm not a coffee drinker, so that doesn't bother me, but I could never give up soda. The last few years I've been giving up soda for Lent, and one of these years that's going to kill me. I don't drink it often, though. I rarely buy it for home, and usually just have it when I'm out.

Avril lavigne looks about 12 and has an annoying voice

Ohh i heard on MTV that $ellloutica are gonna be doing a full European tour and it is gonna take them 3 or so months to do it! thats beyond a joke you can do a European tour in a month!

I couldent live without coffee tea and fizzy drinks!

Metal did you see tomahawk and the melvins when they toured a month or so back?!?

Ohh and bratney spears are you a fan of that annoying rapper da brat lol

At work, I'd go through about 5 or 6 cans a day...and that was toned down from high school. My friend and I would get 64 ounce pop refills for 64 cents, and go through at least 2 of those a day. Usually Surge or Dr. Pepper...good lord, 128 ounces of Surge makes one very hyper, trust me.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Avril lavigne looks about 12 and has an annoying voice

Ohh i heard on MTV that $ellloutica are gonna be doing a full European tour and it is gonna take them 3 or so months to do it! thats beyond a joke you can do a European tour in a month!

I couldent live without coffee tea and fizzy drinks!

Metal did you see tomahawk and the melvins when they toured a month or so back?!?

Ohh and bratney spears are you a fan of that annoying rapper da brat lol
Just gotta learn to be stubborn to others who try to tempt you into drinking pop...that's why I don't have an urge for pop anymore. Coworker by me would get a Dr. Pepper every day when I was working 5am to 2pm and come by, "look what I have Russ...mmm...Dr. Pepper" and she'd open the Dr. Pepper in front of me and then drink it in front of me...cruel and unusual punishment, I swear. Her and her husband went with me to see Anthrax in McAllen, so I didn't hold that against her about the pop.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
:lol:
The neighbor I saw Anthrax with had the most annoying wife ever, and I do hold that against him. Thankfully, they moved shortly afterward...

yeah, Mike was all jealous of me at the Anthrax show we caught last year cuz his wife and I jumped into the pit and he didn't want to. then he was severly pissed when she flashed me. all this anger from a man who cheated on her 8 times..... feel guilty much?

RED FUSION

Good to see you, NFF. I bet you haven't got a chance to catch up on this thread.

But you probably noticed that bRaT skipped/ignored my last question to her.......

Status
Not open for further replies.