Not open for further replies.
mentalmeltdown said:
Fuck North Korea
They now have the nukes
They starve their own people
We sure should beat their asses

Let's start a war and destroy ping-pong
And break their bowls of rice ...

I'm out of inspiration can you finish this one for me?

North Korea can eat shit, choke on the corn and die! Kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out!

......howz that? :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Ever been hit in the nose so hard your front teeth hurt? Fucking kids.

Kids are cool. Not that I have any, but when my friends with kids come and visit, the kids are nice and cool to have around. Don't know about it 24/7 though; must be nice as well, having to pick up shit and sermon them day in day out eh?

Btw, I'm totally wasted as of this post.. I went out to see a baseball game in the Northern League - 23$ CAN (that's 0,50$ US for you conversion maniacs) the price that includes the ticket for the game, plus an all you can eat/drink pizza/hot-dog/beer/soda buffet during an hour and a half before the game... 'twas a nice evening out.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hey amm, are you the one that was asking me about Tweenies? They start here on Monday and I was wondering what I'm in for.

Brat my good friend make sure you don't let your kids watch the tweenies there these purple things which will get really big in the USA realse songs and everything there not good at all!

And kadda the melvins and tomahawk fucking ruled last night!!!!!!!

I got my husband a couple of times when we first got together because we used to wrestle all the time but it was an accident and I did feel bad, but I don't think he needed to carry on for hours like he did.

Now when he whines about how bad it is, I tell him to go give birth and them come talk to me about it. That usually shuts him up. :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I was in my room before getting ready to take a shower, and my upstairs neighbors were going at it. All I have to say is I hope I walked in at the end of it, or I feel very sorry for that girl. ;)

More details please!
About you "getting ready" for a shower, and the things you heard. :D

But brat sometimes it does hang around for an hour it gives me a stomach ache it's fucking awful and i only got kicked in the balls cause im not into all this crap like 50 cent eninem crap cause i like music for the music and not something cause everyone else likes it

Were you takeing a shower with another girl :p

Status
Not open for further replies.