OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brat if you were single and this sexy chick tryed it on with you (the one in the pic below) would you go with her :D also metal maiden could answer aswell :p
um04.jpg

Cristina RULES!

Sorry about the poof. I was thinking maybe you washed the boobies with it? Instead of "washed with it" I wanted "washed my breasts with it".
That's all! I wasn't talking about cleaning the chonch with it! Although I've had a chick wash my preeecious with it, and it felt....um....clean...
I can't believe you ladies thought that's what I was talking about, having sex with the poof!
You girls are friggin perverted!:D

ThraxDude said:
Cristina RULES!

Sorry about the poof. I was thinking maybe you washed the boobies with it? Instead of "washed with it" I wanted "washed my breasts with it".
That's all! I wasn't talking about cleaning the chonch with it! (Although I've had a chick wash my preeecious with it, and it felt....um....clean...
I can't believe you ladies thought that's what I was talking about, having sex with the poof!
You girls are friggin perverted!:D

How dare you lay your perversion on us. That's exactly what you meant and we all know it. And yes, I "washed my breasts with it". How else would they get clean? From the shampoo suds running down my entire body?? :D

No no no!
I was not sugguesting the poof/chonch scenario! I swear!
I guess all my other posts led you to think that I would imagine putting one of those things in ...... there.
!:cry:
But I swear to Jeebus, I just wanted the cleansing of the breasts with the poof. And thanks for mentioning that.......

poof + Chonch = :yell:

poof + boobies = :tickled:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Oh you sick bastard, I wasn't talking about putting it "in"....that's downright disturbing. But don't cry. Or I'll have to hug you and try to act casual while I grab your butt.... :D

Okay! Let's forget all about the poof......

Let's talk about butt-grabbing.

ME: bRaT, I'm sad. I need a hug........

bRaT: There there now. *hugs* *grabs ass*

ME: *grabs bRaTaSs* I feel a little better... :D

ass-grabbing... now you're talking! There's nothing better than grabbin' yourself a handful, or better yet, two handfuls of meaty female posterior while dancing or/and hugging as mentioned hereabove... hmmm... If I wasn't so busy right now, I'd go and assgrab some of my female coworkers, but I'm afraid they might misinterpret it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.