OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has wanted to turn her in for years now but his mom keeps begging him not to. I wanted to turn her in myself last year when she left her stash where my son got into it. Luckily for everyone involved, he's the type of kid who hands over everything he finds that isn't a cookie.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
My husband has wanted to turn her in for years now but his mom keeps begging him not to. I wanted to turn her in myself last year when she left her stash where my son got into it. Luckily for everyone involved, he's the type of kid who hands over everything he finds that isn't a cookie.
very lucky...damn...i woulda turned her in.

Yeah, but I didn't drink a whole bunch. I think Dawn ordered a shot of tequila with her wine, but $50 for 7 drinks, that's about the average if you get into mixed drinks. If you stick to beer you can stretch that buck a lot further. Also, you must always know where the happy hour is.

I haven't done it in six and a half years. I'm not against it, as long as it doesn't interfere with other, more important priorities, like children.

I don't drink because I don't like to puke. :D And I also don't like the idea that I wouldn't be able to get up during the night if something happened.

Drink alcohol for the taste, you don't have to get drunk everytime you drink. I like good beer, that tastes good to me. I don't just go buy the half rack of whatever's on sale...can't stand that stuff...and there's wine. We have a lot of wineries around here now, so wine's big here now.

TD said:
Only 3 more days until Motorhead DIO Iron Maiden

I'm not quite sure I'm gonna make it that long!!!!!!! I'm not gonna drink at that show, so I won't miss any of the action while waiting in the beer line or pisser line. (I will however drink scotch and soda every night prior to the show, as I am excited as all get out)
Hey, TD, haven't seen you post in this thread in a long time. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. Well, maybe the whole shower scene... :D

TD said:

I'm not quite sure I'm gonna make it that long!!!!!!! I'm not gonna drink at that show, so I won't miss any of the action while waiting in the beer line or pisser line. (I will however drink scotch and soda every night prior to the show, as I am excited as all get out)

I think you are gonna be happy with Ronnie James.(based on your what are you listening to comment)

TD said:

Fuck yeah! And to think only six days later is Anthrax/Lacuna Coil!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.