OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thra:rofl:ude is off on an Anthrax road trip, so he's got the best excuse ever to not be here.

I once missed Flotsam & Jetsam because I was standing in the water line. It was July in Phoenix at an outdoor show. There was a dust storm earlier and it was lightening out, and the guys behind me were talking about how the last time F&J played outside, some dude got hit by lightening. I'd been in Phoenix for three weeks. It was just what I wanted to hear.

And it's way to early to be up and functioning. Yes, it is 9 o'clock. That doesn't make it any better. :D

Riehlthing said:
I'm up at 4am Tues through Fri...and that means I can't sleep in the other days, my body just can't sleep in now.

i have a tough time sleeping in on weekends also. Not that I get up at 4Am, but I goto bed late every night and get up at let's say 6:30. On Saturdays, i can sometimes sleep a few extra hours, but on Sundays, I am always up real early.

I can never sleep in anymore. I could before Tonya was born, but now I just can't. Sometimes on his days off, my husband will get up with the kids so I can sleep in, but I don't. I just lay there awake. It's nice to relax, but it would be even nicer to sleep.

Only 3 more days until Motorhead DIO Iron Maiden

I'm not quite sure I'm gonna make it that long!!!!!!! I'm not gonna drink at that show, so I won't miss any of the action while waiting in the beer line or pisser line. (I will however drink scotch and soda every night prior to the show, as I am excited as all get out)

Status
Not open for further replies.