OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be scary...when I had my goatee, it was almost as long as Scott's, there were some girls who wanted to braid it, and some people thought I had dyed it or my hair...cause it was bright red, and my hair is light brown. my mustache comes in white...

Brat you don't have to wait for it to grow out. When you are tired of the auburn, use a color close to your natural one. Then when it grows out it shouldn't be noticeable. I wanted to try red-ish for ever, but never had the guts. A couple of years ago I finally saw a shade I couldn't resist. But I can't remember what it was called.

i wouldn't even think of dying it dif colors...but I shaved my beard...i had to shampoo it when i washed my hair, cause it would pick stuff up...a small goatee is alright, but to keep it clean, and also nice, that's a lot of work...gotta respect the ones that do...if it's done right...

it sucked after you ate anything, trust me...no matter how careful of an eater you are, there will always be small pieces, tiny pieces, you normally wouldn't see, that come out...but with a beard, you see them...i was always "combing" my hair after eating, making sure nothing was there. it sucked...if we keep this up, i'll pass amm soon.

Metal Maiden said:
Brat you don't have to wait for it to grow out. When you are tired of the auburn, use a color close to your natural one. Then when it grows out it shouldn't be noticeable. I wanted to try red-ish for ever, but never had the guts. A couple of years ago I finally saw a shade I couldn't resist. But I can't remember what it was called.

I'll have to try that. Maybe I'll grab a box next time I'm at the store. My husband wants me to dye it full-on red, but that never works out of a bottle. I'd rather go with red-ish than red. My hair is somewhat auburn in the summertime anyway - I get red highlights. And my hair gets a shade lighter every year that I'm out here. Stupid sun.

hey, i gotta catch up...stay on vacation a bit longer amm...
and i started posting on this later than alot of people...only started cause i couldn't sleep one night and read every post...that took forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.