OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a bunch of shit happen at once. First, I was online with my friend, playing some solitaire crap. Neither one of us knows what we're doing, but it was fun. Then Tonya woke up and I went in the kitchen to get her some juice, and Joey comes running in because he wants juice too. So I'm trying to get two sippy cups filled without spilling anything, while holding an 8-month-old who's reaching for both of them and the boy trying to knock me out of the way. Then I notice her diaper leaked all over her shorts, and I go in to change her and the phone rings. I had to get it because it was my husband calling about something important (we found out someone else is using his SSN), so I grabbed her (diaperless) and got the phone. After I hung up with him, I feel something warm and wet on my side - she peed on me! Somewhere in the middle of all this, the cable company showed up to fix my cable, but ended up disconnecting my internet while they were at it. So now the kids are all dressed and fed, the cable company fixed their shit, and I still have to call my friend to explain why I flaked on her. That's way too much for 20 minutes.

bRaT-
I tried giving you some rep points for sympathy, but I need to "spread it around".

So I'll just say, I'm sorry. And I hope the cock-grabber who used the husband's SSN gets his cock ripped off by his cock-grabbing bend-over-buddies!
:(

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Where's mental? Accounting bliss (again)?

I'm here. And accounting sucks. But when I log on here, all my problems dissapear! (now that's a rhyme you can record!)

Congrats for the 3000th post brat! Now you have about as many posts as NFF has rep-point-whore-dots.

On another note, I'm so pissed that Anthrax won't play Montreal on this tour! Of course, last time they came, they gave us the old "this-is-the-best-show-on-tour-you-are-the-best-crowd-we-love-you" routine - was that sincere? Perhaps (95% positive) they don't have a say in their tour itinerary, but Montreal and QC City are great cities for metal. Maiden just sold out two shows! I'm sure 'Thrax could just as fine... oh well.. so much for ranting.

That does suck BrAT. Hope today is better.

Lots of cock-grabbers in the world!!

Well--better get back to work. I was rep-whoring yesterday! most of you prob got a little rep added.

I am counting down to baby number 2. She's due next Friday!! My wife was in false labor all night at work (she's a nurse) at the hospital.

Later!

False labor blows. I had that about 4 times with Tonya-once they even kept me overnight. I felt so stupid because I'd already done it once and should have been able to tell. But every time I called the doctor about something, they told me to go in. Dumbasses.

Last night, on the Simpsons hour, they showed the one where Homer gains weight to get on disability, and the one after that was the "Anthrax isn't groovy" one. That was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.