OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
Why shouldn't I respect myself? I haven't done anything to be ashamed of.

Well, at least not here.

Of course I was referring to whoring for dots! But as far as shame--there's not much that I am ashamed of. And not much I think other people need to be ashamed of...although that Joe Elliott mullett i wore late in high school kind of makes me embarassed and ashamed. :tickled: :tickled:

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Of course I was referring to whoring for dots! But as far as shame--there's not much that I am ashamed of. And not much I think other people need to be ashamed of...although that Joe Elliott mullett i wore late in high school kind of makes me embarassed and ashamed. :tickled: :tickled:
dude...joe elliott...damn...i thought i had a bad mullet.

Riehlthing said:
dude...joe elliott...damn...i thought i had a bad mullet.

Yeah, i could never grow all the hair long. I ended up accidentally with a mullett cause I let the back grow out. THen it got all curly and shit so I sometimes straightened it. Ahhh, the shit you tell people on the ANthrax message board...

I could grow long hair, but the front bugged the hell out of me, so I'd usually ask the barber to cut the front down, and thin the back, so it wasn't real thick in the back. Then I let it where it would get long on the sides, and kept the back shorter...well, not shorter than the sides, but I didn't let the back go real long and have short sides.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Well, 3 hours of false labor yesterday for the wifey. Then, it just went awya. No baby. tomorrow is doctor's visit.

I got lucky, my daughter was three weeks early (fully developed) so I didn't have that miserable last month, and butt first, so they did a c-section. I never went into labor.:p I got some really cool pictures, too.

amm-It's not quite the way you make it sound. They do a very neat cut at the bikini line, pull a few things out that are in the way, cut a small line in the uterus and take the baby out.

I do NOT want to see pictures of a C-section! And the only vaginal shots I'd like are the ones that don't have a kid coming out of them....

......I bet if Charlie gets enough e-mail requests for Lone Justice on the box set......we'll get it.....maybe........(hint-hint)

Status
Not open for further replies.