Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy

Wir.gif

That is for all you :D i want a girlfriend

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I think you're right. They don't like knowing what those are really for. :D

Gas, it's from That 70s Show. Kelso said it.

BRAT, Thanks for the info on Kelso. i thought i had heard that before. BRAT and MAIDEN,
My wife's doc came in after she got her epidural and asked how she was doing. She smiled and said "epidural is my best friend" He got a kick out of that!

Yeah, I may sound like a total moron, but breastfeeding and vaginal birth and epesiotomies--none of that stuff bugs me. I actually got to catch my son on his way out into the world and I tell you--it was by far the coolest thing that I have ever seen or done in my entire life!!! By far!!

AMM--I love the breast fondling picture! Hey i heard somewhere recently (thank BRAT) that masturbating every day is very healthy. Did the study say sex was also healthy--or just masturbating? AMM--you might be healthier without the girfriend. J/K :) :) :D :D

Talk to you all later. Lost power for over 13 hours. Gotta get caught up at work today!!

I got to be there when my best friend had her son. I saw him before she did. That was so amazing. She was there for me when I had my daughter and she took the pictures.

I was there when my daughter was born as well.
I'd have to agree with GASOLINEDREAM, that was by far the coolest thing ever!
Once your in that situation you don't think about all the gory fluids and such. All you care about, (at least me) was that everyone was healthy.

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
I don't have pictures or video of either of my kids coming out. I decided I never wanted to watch it, so why bother having them. I saw my son come out anyway, as he decided to come shooting out without anyone else in the room with me, except my husband, who swore he'd faint if he saw it but he didn't, and his mom, who we'd intended on kicking out for the actual birth but Joey had other ideas on the subject. With Tonya it was nice because I had a doctor and a nurse in the room, and the doctor actually caught her, as opposed to her landing on the bed like Joey did. Have I mentioned he's a very impatient kid? :D

My first epidural wasn't all that, since the doctor yelled at me and made me cry and then I had back labor so I felt it anyway. All it really helped with was the stitches and I started feeling those, anyway. Now with Tonya, the doctor was actually nice and I'd asked for it much sooner than I did the first time, so I actually got some relief out of it. Which was especially good because she was a considerably larger baby. :D

Oh, and Gas, I think the premise is that ejaculating is very healthy, but most people don't have sex every day between 20-50, so masturbation is like a safety net. Or something. :D

Oh, and there are some weird people in this world. When Tonya crowned, the doctor told me to stop pushing for a minute while he did something (I have no idea what). So while he's doing whatever, he said "Do you want to reach down and touch her head?" I said "NO!!!" all horrified-like. He looked all surprised and said "That's not the answer I usually get." I said "Eww!! I just want her out, I'm not sight-seeing."

Ugh. I can't believe people actually stop concentrating on giving birth to feel a slimy little head when they'll get to hold the whole baby in another couple minutes.

If he reached down, he was helping to get her out. They help by pushing the um....vulva off the babys head. If Madison was natural, I would of touched her.

Status
Not open for further replies.