OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guessed the bRaT-chonch style right (landing strip)? Sweeet.
Feel free to post pictures of it!

Well, yeah, but I'd like to see yours personally. Just e-mail the chonch photo to me if you don't want to post it.
:cool:

We happen to have T-shirts being made, ‘Nugent For Governor, Let’s Kick Ass In ’06’. Who knows? – Ted Nugent hints he might run for the office of Governor of the state of Michigan. Next stop, the White House?

lm so glad i don't live in America Ted will ban all alchol beer smokes and every thing in michigan that he dosent like that man is so damn fascists! Billy Milano would be much better!!!!!!!!1

@Bratley what sort of shit? :p plus i had family add me to my MSN i just blocked them and put that in the other contacts screw speaking to them it's bad enough that they try and phone and visit regulary :Spin:

As long as the said zone is shaved in a tasteful manner, and by tasteful I mean not bushy or jungley, it's ok in my book (the book that you, a modern woman who cares about not getting hair into her husband's teeth, can get at a library near you for 9,95$ CAN! "99 ways to shave your chonch and then some" endorsed by such well-known M.D.'s as Dr. Snide and Dr. Boffa!)

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Who's bruce willis?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.