OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder our gas prices are higher here. We're always fairly high, but damn, $2.07 for supreme? wtf?

Boring as hell at work. I'm being trained on something I could've taught. Just means I'll get to pick on the trainer some. He's had people come up to him and offer condolences for having me in his class.

I am currently performing my 40 hours of community service for punching a guy in Home Depot. I am on hour #2. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must do the research they asked me to complete.....this is the coolest punishment ever! 40 hours of net surfing...har,har. State of Ga. can kiss my ass!

Hope all are well. Thrax 4 eva.
-GregerdetH

GregadetH said:
I am currently performing my 40 hours of community service for punching a guy in Home Depot. I am on hour #2. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must do the research they asked me to complete.....this is the coolest punishment ever! 40 hours of net surfing...har,har. State of Ga. can kiss my ass!

Hope all are well. Thrax 4 eva.
-GregerdetH

Lol that made me laugh should have kneed him in the bollocks

Metal Maiden said:
Well, you get a few days of peace and quite.

I wish. He came back after 45 minutes. He said there were lines that were 1/2 mile long, blocking traffic everywhere. So then he got up at 3 a.m. to go and it took him almost an hour, but he did actually get some. Then he went back to bed til 8. I swear, men make no sense.

Phoenix is having a gas shortage because of a broken pipeline coming from Tucson. They have to truck it in and get more from L.A. and Texas. But most stations are completely out, and the ones that have gas, the prices are through the roof and the lines are half a mile down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.