OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the women you people shop with, but a couple of weeks ago I went to the mall and in less than three hours I found 5 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, and like 12 outfits for my kids. That's some damn good time there. Especially because in the same amount of time, my husband found 2 shirts and a hat for my son. And a soda. :D

remington69 said:
Maybe because we like to make intelligent and informed decisions on what we buy and do. Like when we ask for directions instead of driving around for hours and hours. :Smug:
How do you think we learn a new area? Be grateful we're not getting out and pee'ing at the stop sign.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I don't know about the women you people shop with, but a couple of weeks ago I went to the mall and in less than three hours I found 5 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, and like 12 outfits for my kids. That's some damn good time there. Especially because in the same amount of time, my husband found 2 shirts and a hat for my son. And a soda. :D

That's cause you were shopping for the youngin's, and were just making sure things matched. Now, your husband, he had to make sure the shirts and hat were cool and manly. Which takes more time when talking about kid's stuff.

As a woman, it is my birth right to change my mind. :Smug: I do not need to explain nor apologize for it. :p

And I must admit, at times I am very good at this! :D

NFF, not all women return things. Some of us just keep it in the closet until we have a friend who wears the same size and needs some new shoes, jeans, sweater, ect.

As for shopping for the kids, I kind of agree with Riehlthing, until your daughter develops her own sense of style. What a fricking pain in the ass that is. It almost makes you understand how men feel about women always changing their minds. :lol:

Metal Maiden said:
As for shopping for the kids, I kind of agree with Riehlthing, until your daughter develops her own sense of style. What a fricking pain in the ass that is. It almost makes you understand how men feel about women always changing their minds. :lol:

Holy shit...someone agreed with me.

Riehlthing said:
That's cause you were shopping for the youngin's, and were just making sure things matched. Now, your husband, he had to make sure the shirts and hat were cool and manly. Which takes more time when talking about kid's stuff.

I didn't explain that right. The 12 outfits were for my kids. The shirts, jeans and shorts were for me. The two shirts my husband got were for him. Just the hat was for my son.

And I rarely return anything. It stays in my closet til there's a clothing drive at church. :D

Reactions: Riehlthing
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I didn't explain that right. The 12 outfits were for my kids. The shirts, jeans and shorts were for me. The two shirts my husband got were for him. Just the hat was for my son.

Well, buying something for the significant other when you're a guy is tough too. And the hat? Do you get the sports hat? Do you get a cool hat, one that's alright to wear backwards? Color? I mean, there's decision to go there. Can't have a pink hat when you're a little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.