OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
Well, buying something for the significant other when you're a guy is tough too. And the hat? Do you get the sports hat? Do you get a cool hat, one that's alright to wear backwards? Color? I mean, there's decision to go there. Can't have a pink hat when you're a little boy.

It's a navy blue hat. It looks like it belongs on a fishing trip. And he bought it at a kids' store, so it's not like he searched the world over. My husband didn't buy anything for me that day. The two shirts he picked didn't take a lot of thought, one says "DAD" and has an American flag on it. The other one says "I don't have an attitude, I'm just right" which is how he goes through life. Yet I found almost an entire wardrobe in the same amount of time. Which proves my point that we don't all spend 15 hours shopping for one pair of shoes that will be returned three days later, and that men can be just as bad.

And don't get me started about how bad y'all are about gossip. :D

I got meself a new job .. this time it's at the government, well paid, a shitload of social benefits, a shitload of work as well, and no more UM at work... but don't you worry, I'll keep an eye on y'all as often as I can. I'll leave all the sexual jokes to Mr. Thraxdude and all the jibber-jabber to amm... and to the princesses - brat and maiden: keep them males on this thread submissive (where have I seen this word? wink wink nudge nudge) and with both their hands where they belong: on their keyboards. To my compadre NFF, continue to wave the canadian flag proudly and I hope you'll get to see Anthrax sometime in the next 10 years.

In conclusion, as a bald guy with a cool goatee from an 80's metal band would say: Drinks for all my friends.

give some to me.......................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.