OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hornet/Wasp spray.

We sprayed some in the ceiling last time after they flew out at night and it seems that they don't like the smell. :)

Now I just have to keep bugging the shit out of the landlord to get him to fix the roof so they can't get back in. :erk:

Feel better?

A last note on men vs. women when it comes to shopping- Sizes

If you took 5 pairs of mens shoes size 10, different brand and styles, they would all fit like a 10.

Now take 5 pairs of womens shoes size 7, different brand and styles, none of them would fit the same.

And that goes for pants, skirts, and tops, too!!!!!!

I fucking hate that. A large should be a large all over. Not the "large" some stores have. It's more like a youth large.

On a side note, I must be still really tired because right now the word "large" seems way too wacky for me. Usually this only happens when drunk...unless I accidently ate my Cheerios with Vodka instead of milk. Hmmm.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I think this weekend will suck now, my dad got back from the vet's with my dog and he might have to be put down :( that dog isent just a dog he's family and my best friend in the world, im gonna go and cry for a while longer !:cry::(:cry:

What's wrong with your dog?

So sorry to here about your friend. I manage a veterinary practice and euthanasia is one of the hardest things we have to deal with.:( In many cases, if it is a patient we have been caring for a long while all of us end up crying.

Best of luck with the dog. Just cause he's a canine (i'm an animal lover & a people hater) my prayers are with you. I can think of quite a few people I would like to see put down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.