ices_tubbie_1.gif
ices_tubbie_2.gif
ices_tubbie_3.gif
ices_tubbie_4.gif

spam4.gif

I think I'm done now.

This Monday Rules!!!
(I just paid off my car!!) :headbang:

Steve- I hope your dog keeps doing better. I've got my fingers crossed.

ThraxDude said:
This Monday Rules!!!
(I just paid off my car!!) !:headbang:

Speaking of cars, my insurance covers all but a few cents of my rental car, BUT this rental car does not even have a tape deck. :erk: That means the only music I can listen to is the fuckin' radio, which sucks. If it had a tape deck, I could plug in my discman.

ThraxDude said:
This Monday Rules!!!
(I just paid off my car!!) !:headbang:

Cheers man, im getting paid thursday and might get an pentathrax tattoo :hotjump:

Will anthrax get a part on there site were you can send in your thrax tattoo's? they should do it quick or billy milano will steal the idea for his site :p

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I think this weekend will suck now, my dad got back from the vet's with my dog and he might have to be put down :( that dog isent just a dog he's family and my best friend in the world, im gonna go and cry for a while longer :cry::(:cry:
I know how much that sux.
We had 2 dogs, we had Teddie for 14 years, when he was 3, we got Cinders. Cinders was supposed to be my brother's dog, and Teddie would stay being my sister's dog, but Cinders got attached to me. When we first got her, she was whining (she hated being alone, she was dumped in 100+ weather) and so I slept on the floor next to her basket and she crawled out of it and slept next to me. She and Teddie didn't get along well at first, then they started to. I woke up one morning, June 1st, and normally Cinders is the first to get out the door to go outside. That day, Teddie was. So I let him out, Cinders didn't come out from my bed. So I go back to get her. There she is, under my bed dead. We buried her that day. Teddie seems fine that day. Then the next day, June 2nd, his birthday, he keeps looking for Cinders. I let him outside and he runs around for a little bit, then goes right over to where we buried her. He just sits there till I call him inside. Later in the afternoon, my sister lets him out, and Teddie is visibly shaken, and he goes only to where Cinders was buried and doesn't leave that spot. I eventually have to carry him inside. That night, just after 12:30, he dies too. Lost 2 dogs in just over 2 days, and had one for 14 years, the other for 11 years. Both had been in seemingly great health the day before.

Metal Maiden said:
Feel better?

A last note on men vs. women when it comes to shopping- Sizes

If you took 5 pairs of mens shoes size 10, different brand and styles, they would all fit like a 10.

Now take 5 pairs of womens shoes size 7, different brand and styles, none of them would fit the same.

And that goes for pants, skirts, and tops, too!!!!!!
Much better.
And for guys, for some reason, black pants are tighter than blue jeans. I've noticed that. I have to get a size or 2 bigger for black pants then blue jeans.

jdelpi said:
Speaking of cars, my insurance covers all but a few cents of my rental car, BUT this rental car does not even have a tape deck. :erk: That means the only music I can listen to is the fuckin' radio, which sucks. If it had a tape deck, I could plug in my discman.
There are adaptors that you can buy that play through the radio. I have one. You can pick them up at radioshack.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Where the hell is everyone today? I mean, I know it's Monday, but fuck....
Sorry spamming now, I'm catching up, was in Portland this last weekend. Picked up the Freddy vs Jason soundtrack and Drawing of the Three. And a case of no money...at least I have my car paid off...

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Howdy folks.

Had a baby daughter last Thursday. 8 pounds 1 oz. 21 inches. She had hair--not as much as her brother did, but not bad.

I'll try to post some smushy red-faced newborn pics when i get the chance. Hope everyone's doing OK.

Congrats!!!! :wave: Hope mom is doing good!

@ Brat-Of what? :Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.