OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
@jdelpi slayer have got that on there site

@rielthing, it sucks loseing animals i allways get more upset when an animal does there not backstabbing cunts like humans

@gas congrats man :wave:
yeah it does...I've cried for my cousin's dog, both of my dogs, and my great grandma.

@Rhielthing, I had a dog die suddenly, too. She was 13 months old. I'd had her for about 5 months. She slept on a bunched up blanket under my window. Usually she'd wake me up in the morning licking my face to be let out. When I woke up, I realized that she'd let me sleep in, and when I looked over, she was dead. It was the weirdest thing. I found out later that her breed (mini Pinscher) are frequently born with heart defects because they're so small, they can't develop properly. That's the only thing I can think of that did it. That's sad that you lost the second dog the next night, though.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
@Rhielthing, I had a dog die suddenly, too. She was 13 months old. I'd had her for about 5 months. She slept on a bunched up blanket under my window. Usually she'd wake me up in the morning licking my face to be let out. When I woke up, I realized that she'd let me sleep in, and when I looked over, she was dead. It was the weirdest thing. I found out later that her breed (mini Pinscher) are frequently born with heart defects because they're so small, they can't develop properly. That's the only thing I can think of that did it. That's sad that you lost the second dog the next night, though.
Teddie's brothers and sisters all had a diseases from their father and they all died when they were under 3 years old. Teddie was the only one that lived past 3, and he lived to 14, so we were grateful. Cinders should've died when she was dumped as a puppy, this weather here is unforgiving but someone found her and took her to the humane society where we got her.

Where is everybody? Liven this page up some.

I got my last dog at the Humane Society. She was there with her litter. She was the fattest one there, and she was the only one who came over when we called her. They had us sit in a little pen with her to see if we liked her, and she went right to sleep, so we figured she was comfortable with us, so we got her. Not long after we got her home, though, we found a lot of things wrong with her. All she wanted to do was drink water, an abnormal amount, even for a dog. She rarely ate anything and always had diahrea. It wasn't long before she lost every ounce of weight she had and you could see her ribs and her collar and harness didn't fit her anymore. Her fur started thinning out really bad, too. Finally one night she went outside and drank some water with floor cleaner in it, she was poisoned and we had to put her down because she was going to die through the night anyway. I'm buying my next dog from a breeder, I'm not going through that shit again.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I got my last dog at the Humane Society. She was there with her litter. She was the fattest one there, and she was the only one who came over when we called her. They had us sit in a little pen with her to see if we liked her, and she went right to sleep, so we figured she was comfortable with us, so we got her. Not long after we got her home, though, we found a lot of things wrong with her. All she wanted to do was drink water, an abnormal amount, even for a dog. She rarely ate anything and always had diahrea. It wasn't long before she lost every ounce of weight she had and you could see her ribs and her collar and harness didn't fit her anymore. Her fur started thinning out really bad, too. Finally one night she went outside and drank some water with floor cleaner in it, she was poisoned and we had to put her down because she was going to die through the night anyway. I'm buying my next dog from a breeder, I'm not going through that shit again.
Cinders I guess came out alright...had her for 11 years.

Never seen Tweenies, and I probably don't want to. I'll ask my friend's parents about them. They have a daycare.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
remington69 said:
:oops: A lady never tells...but, since I'm far from a lady, I agree with Brat and being in the mood. It's just like eating a candy bar. Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't. That was pretty bad, I'll stop now.

:lol:
I can say that I don't particularly like to swallow, but he really likes it when I do, so it all depends on how willing I am to please right that second.

And I wouldn't do it for just anyone, either.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
According to the Slut Test, I am 24% slutty. I am 14% sluttier than the rest of the world and 86% cleaner than the rest of the world. And four other women agreed with me on my "best sex option of all time". All the other options are up in the thousands.

According to the Bitch Test, I am 29% bitch. Two percent are as bitchy as me, 21% are less bitchy, and 77% are bitchier.

I'm 71% Un-Telligent, which is actually a good thing.

I'm a 60% rock-solid friend. But 74% of people are more trustworthy than me. :erk:

And I'm 63% pure. ;)

I'm 50% slut. :erk:

I'm 89% rock-solid friend. :headbang: Only 4% are more trustworthy.

I did the bitch before, I don't remember what that was, and I haven't done the others yet. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Bratty i can't translate english money to america dollars sorry

I told you the tweenies are as annoying as kids knocking on the door and running away :yell: but bratcake the videos and toys and all that bollocks will foloow books albums the lot :ill: why can't all programs on TV be as good as the transformers :Spin:

Ohh were can i get a copy of fistful of anthrax from pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.