OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hmmm...my name isn't that unique, but it's not that common either, and I can tell you I've hated it every second of my life. But, it's too easy of a target. All I heard in school was "Heiney" or "Heidi-Ho". I still don't like it, but that's mostly because my husband still can't spell it. :erk:

Ah, but at least you didn't have to go through your entire school career being assigned a number because there were always at least three people in your classes with the same first name.

It's very annoying (not to mention self esteem killing) to have to be referred to as Matt #x for 9 months a year, every year, for 13 years.

Well, being numbered probably did suck for you, but if you don't think being called "Heiney" from kindergarten through 8th grade (which is when "Heidi-Ho" took over) is self-esteem-killing................

I'd also like to add, I got a lot of "Chuckie's back!!!" yelled at me because in the beginning of Child's Play 2, Chuckie yells "Chuckie's back, heidi-ho!!!!"

FUCK SHIRLEY TEMPLE!!!!! (Public Service Announcement: Don't name your kids after shitty movies, made from lame books.)

Have you got a show in america on MTV that tells you what is kool and what you should be buying? i saw it a few days ago and they were saying everyone should buy blu cantrel sean paul beyonce and all that crap, MTV should stop forceing this shit on everyone :Smug:

Gasoline- Congratulations, Dude!!! (sorry for the delayed reaction).

bRaT- You go ahead and take those pictures. You know the address....
:hotjump:

Reactions: nafnikufesin
Ragamuffin said:
Ah, but at least you didn't have to go through your entire school career being assigned a number because there were always at least three people in your classes with the same first name.

It's very annoying (not to mention self esteem killing) to have to be referred to as Matt #x for 9 months a year, every year, for 13 years.
Try having the same name as a Sesame Street character during early grade school. If I had have heard "Hey Ernie, where's Bert?" one more time in grade two, I might have snapped. :D

u would think parents deliberatly give there kids bad names sometimes,i have never liked my name that much(anthony),surely they must realise there are certain names that are going to cause alot of grief for there kids.

names such as sirrel,ces,nigel,illouise,rhonda,chantelle.

another good one was in primary school,fanny was her name,and it probably didnt matter in the early years but soon enough us young kids finally knew what a fanny was lol.she ended up changing her name to faye

Status
Not open for further replies.