OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
It was great, but instead of meeting her there, you should of drove. Then leave. :D

Are you talking to me?????

What I did, was picked her up here in Castle Rock where we live. I drove her to the big Contenintal theater that's about a 30 minute drive from here. Left her there so she had to find a way home.
Didn't you know that?
:wave:

Yes I'm talking to you!

But when you told me about it, like 2 1/2 months ago, you said she meet you there. At least I thought you did. But seems how you drove her there, you did it right!! :D

And instead of what I posted today, I could have posted that other, PAINFULL, picture. :erk:

Wohooooooooo i might order my ticket to see metallica soon!

Why is it everyone keeps saying 50 cent is the best thing around? everyone only likes him cause he works with femenim aka dr dres bum hole! we all no anthrax has been the best thing around since they formed

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I wonder who will support metallica i hope not some watered down shit like limp korn linkin :ill:
I think it is Godsmack overseas.

Metal Maiden said:
I could have posted that other, PAINFULL, picture.
Oh, pretty please! Make the boys suffer again. And Why? Because I'm on the fucking rag and it sucks!! So, they need to suffer for my pain.

Hey, Steve! (and others in th UK):
Danny and I are working on an official UK Anthrax Street Team! :hotjump:

i hate this thread, id rather be "anyplace but here"

lame, but a last word(s) none the less.<-last period.<--last perio.......(years later)...<--last period..(it never stops, i win.<--)<--last ) thing<--last g<-- ALL OF ANYTHING ONT HE KEYBOARD OR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE COMPOSED ON THE KEYBOARD, LAST OF IT I WIN, YOU ARE ALL OWNED.<--

Maybe you could be Vice President of the Anthrax UK Meetteertsnikufesin!
I'll send your contact info to Gareth, the UK street team dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.