OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No crack. Joey was watching the Wiggles and I was wishing like hell it was something else.

And I know I would go see Anthrax if they came here this time (since Tonya is now over herself) and that I would also take Joey to see the Wiggles if they came here, because I know he'd love it.

Then I started thinking about combining the two. That happens when you're playing WCFYA in the kitchen and there's some shit about "Teddy Bear Hugs" on the TV....

Man, It's so hard to keep up with you guys nowadays.

OK,

Brat, we tried to take Ryan to the wiggles here in cleveland. All of the shows sold out and i kept checking for tix and none ever opened up. I actually don't mind a lot of Wiggles songs, but if I hear "wake up Jeff" one more time I think I'll kill someone. I loved Black House!! It was really cool. I liked the style and everything and the story was really good. I don't know who wrote more of it--Peter Straub or Stephen King, but it has many of the Stephen King touches throughout!! Did I ever tell you to check out Nelson DeMille's the Gold Cast? Great book.

Maiden, I'm sure you'd have many volunteers here if you need to get laid. :tickled: :D

Reilthing--Are you ready for some football?

OK, My bitch of the morning: I cleaned out the walk-in closet, get rid of all of the cat piss smell I can, steam clean, and wake up at 5 in the morning, check the room, and my fat bastard of a cat took a dump in there. He's lucky I didn't burn him alive. Now i don't know what the fuck to do and I'm pissed at him. Do I punish him, give him extra attention? or what?!!! I told my wife i want to put him down.

This morning class.....we will be discussing the formation of hurricanes. Does anyone know how a hurricane begins? :D

Gasoline: :oops:
How's the baby? As for the cat, I don't know what to tell you. My daughters cat was box trained from day one......then after we went shopping for school clothes the damned cat pissed on them. Luckily it was only on the bag. That's why she was evicted and is banned from the house.

Metal Maiden said:
This morning class.....we will be discussing the formation of hurricanes. Does anyone know how a hurricane begins? :D

Gasoline: :oops:
How's the baby? As for the cat, I don't know what to tell you. My daughters cat was box trained from day one......then after we went shopping for school clothes the damned cat pissed on them. Luckily it was only on the bag. That's why she was evicted and is banned from the house.

We've had our cat for 7 or 8 years. i think this second baby is freaking him out maybe. He was, at one point, our only baby and got all of our attention. Now he gets almost none unfortunately. I can't evict him as he's front declawed and he doesn't go to vet's anymore since we've had "incidents" with him. With front claws he'd be very badass.

Baby was great, but lately she keeps waking up at night. Seems like she's getting worse with sleep patterns, not better.

Metal Maiden said:
First, You have to realize that a number of conditions must be in place for a hurricane to form.

Ocean Temperature: The ocean must be at least 80 degrees F to a depth of 150 feet.
High humidity: There must be relatively high humidity in the middle of the troposphere (the lowest layer of the earth's atmosphere).
Winds: The difference in wind speed between the upper and lower levels of the troposphere cannot be more than about 20 mph.
Thunderstorms: A weakly organized thunderstorm system must be present to generate spin and the inflow of air.

After this, now we get warm, humid, ocean-heated air rises and creates a low-pressure area.
Around the core of the storm system, winds speed up and begin to spiral inward. As air pressure drops, more air is sucked in, and wind velocity rises.
Wind speeds reach at least 74 mph and the storm system forms a vortex, or 'eye.' A hurricane is born...

Now, I didn't do this off the top of my head. I typed it all out off the page I got it from. MSNBC interactive...if you go there, you get the cool graphics that kept me entertained for about 5 minutes.

Riehlthing said:
First, You have to realize that a number of conditions must be in place for a hurricane to form.

Ocean Temperature: The ocean must be at least 80 degrees F to a depth of 150 feet.
High humidity: There must be relatively high humidity in the middle of the troposphere (the lowest layer of the earth's atmosphere).
Winds: The difference in wind speed between the upper and lower levels of the troposphere cannot be more than about 20 mph.
Thunderstorms: A weakly organized thunderstorm system must be present to generate spin and the inflow of air.

After this, now we get warm, humid, ocean-heated air rises and creates a low-pressure area.
Around the core of the storm system, winds speed up and begin to spiral inward. As air pressure drops, more air is sucked in, and wind velocity rises.
Wind speeds reach at least 74 mph and the storm system forms a vortex, or 'eye.' A hurricane is born...

Now, I didn't do this off the top of my head. I typed it all out off the page I got it from. MSNBC interactive...if you go there, you get the cool graphics that kept me entertained for about 5 minutes.

WOW!!

What mail Maiden? E-mail or home mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.