OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing topic:

Wherever you live, can you buy donairs? I'm from Edmonton originally, and you can get'em all over the place there, but in Toronto, a more "multi-cultural" city, they don't exist. Then when I go someplace like Chicago, I can buy them there. Are they a regional thing, or what?

I've never heard of donairs. But I do know that for some girls, it is easier to achieve orgasm if she is on top.:D

While there's been no concerts for me, it's been a great weekend, drinking plenty while the aunts and uncles fight to handle Antonio. If only one of them will babysit for a matinee on Wednesday so I can see the Two Towers.

In the meantime, I'm cracking a bottle of 15-year-old single malt scotch with a buddy tomorrow, so the weekend ain't over yet :headbang:

Yeah, I'm sending my husband next weekend to see the Two Towers. The baby's too small to leave with anyone yet, and I still haven't watched the first one yet anyway (even though I've owned it since August) so I wouldn't get anything from it anyway. It's not easy being the best wife ever...... :D

We did take Antonio to see the new Harry Potter at something called Cine-babies. The theatre designates one matinee a week for parents and babies, with the volume kept a bit lower, and stroller parking and change tables. It's quite an experience. For the most part, you don't notice until a really quiet part in the movie, and then you hear the entire theatre crying :lol: But noone can complain because they've all got a crying baby!

Antonio was great through it. He slept through the first half, then woke up and fed, and spent the last half on my knee, absolutely transfixed by the screen. At the climax where the big basilisk comes out, he startled and jump, so I thought he was going to cry, so I pulled him in to cuddle, and he fought to keep his eyes on the screen!

The only problem is by the time they show The Two Towers at Cine-babies, I'll be back at work. Hence the need for a baby-sitter sometime this week. :D

That's cute. I can't bring my kids to the movies because I'm the type to get pissed at other people for bringing their loud kids, so I'd be a hypocrite. My son will only sit still long enough to watch Elmo's World, and he definitely wouldn't sit on anyone's lap for 2 hours. I'd also have to watch it (Harry Potter 2) first for him, because some things in the first one scared him. I wish they had something like that here. I think the closest thing we've found was where we get his hair cut. The chairs are little cars with steering wheels and pedals, and they watch kids' movies while the girls cut really fast. It's a lot easier than the barber shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.