OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Today is my anniversary and I can't get any. :cry:

Not even if he just licks you very, very gently and carefully?

Sorry I'm such a pervert.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
No, that'd be like going to an Anthrax show and leaving after three songs...

Dang. Then let me try. I'll give you a concert & an encore just by CENSORED

I'm sorry.

Dr. Thra:rofl:ude says, "Oh, I'll give you a second opinion!"
:D

BTW- I can't see bRaT's avator anymore...

i heard the funniest shit one day on mtv from those hosts or whatever they want to call them
he said, there are 3 things in life you can always count on, death, taxes, and axl rose canceling a tour.
that was hilarious

oh yeah, when i was in the pit at corpse 3 marines jumped on me i just couldnt take it, so i go, "ITS MORPHIN TIME!" and i turn into this huge ass power ranger and i kill them with my marine death ray

Alright...let's see...
I got home late from my friend's house, and I'm supposed to work at 5am in the morning. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to check out the posts and I clicked on this one. I figured it'd keep me awake, but now I'm even more tired, and I feel dumber for reading all 27 FUCKING PAGES at once...good god you guys suck, and I mean it in the nicest way.

Princess Bride kicks ass, so does Monty Python Holy Grail and the lego Camelot scene was the shit.

drill.gif

For showing me this site, you rock, forgot who posted where it came from. Megaman kix ass.

Two Towers was awesome!

Sound of White Noise kicks ass by the way. That is one of my favorite albums.

Congrats Brat, you did put headphones playing Anthrax to your belly, right?

skull.gif
Did I mention Megaman kix ass?

I dub you all postwhores, but I'll join in. This is a long post by the way, but it's going to be longer....ahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Anyone remember the "Count this fucker up to a million" on the Megadeth.com board? Now that was fun. Moderators stopped it though, and that sucked ass...they pulled the Cartman...You will respect my authoritie!

As for stubborn, I'm a stubborn bastard. I drank so much pop and caffeine all the time, I decided to quit October 2001. No one thought I would, and just to prove them wrong, I've stayed caffeine and soda free. A girl that sat in front of me at work even taunted me. She's into evil, she's a huge Pantera and Down fan and we had our metal section where we played metal at work, it was cool. But anyways, (I like to go off track) she would go get a Dr. Pepper every day! Then she'd say, "Russ, look what I have." and flaunt the DP in front of me. Then she'd open up the can and drink it in front of me. God she's the devil sometimes, but she's coo. After starting this thing and I had just gotten used to not having caffeine, work fucked me so hard, they didn't even use vasoline. They put me on a 5am to 2pm shift! I must say, that sucked ass. I would get to work and everyone would mess with me because they knew I had forsaken (cool video game by the way) caffeine and pop. There were days I didn't remember driving to work. That added to my resolve though...I am a stubborn bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.