OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cj_28164.jpg

I can't beleive this thread is still here

Now come checkout my new webzine/internet radio! :D

http://www.fightforrock.com

The community needs both fans and artists.

PS
If anyone is interested in some ametuer rock/metal journalism please, please, please, contact me

I scared away some kids by jumping out at them wearing a trenchcoat. I also put a can of guinness on top of the bowl of candy I offered them. Gotta love Halloween when you're stuck at home :(

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hmmm....seems that point was missed. :rolleyes:

Anywho, how was everyone's Halloween? I hope it was much more exciting than mine...

10/31: Went and watched my cousin QB his High School in the state playoffs. THEY WON!! :hotjump: Then went to the bar, and wound up dancing (the dirty grinding kind :) ) With the "ex." But somehow I wound up at Steak and Shake w/ the current :Spin:

11/01: 75 fucking degrees in Ohio in November?! Rode my bike and jogged and shitted for a while, then went out to eat with some friends and my girl. Wanted to watch HBB but stayed out to late. :yell:

11/02: Another 75 degree day. Went outside all day. Watched the Simpsons.
THREE DAYS TIL MATRIX

11/01: Drove out to look at the dirt lot that will be my new house. Did some grocery shopping. Came home.

11/02: Spent the day at my mother-in-law's. My kids are sick. Tonya especially. Neither napped, both cranky. One's in bed, one's watching the weather, on his way to bed.

Settle down, now. You can't all be as exciting as me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.