OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for the fun to wind down. The idea of staying home during grad school was to "save money" So every penny I save, goes to eating out and drinking and going to games concerts etc. Everytime I say that though, I go hog wild. I think once something works out with one of these girls I won't have the same need to go out and be stupid all of the time. We'll see. Even at that though, I believe you always have to something to look forward to, that is what keeps you going. This week, I'm looking forward to the Matrix, the HS playoffs and the Lakers game Thursday. The next week is a 4 day week, so that in and of itself rules. The next week TON are coming. The next is Thanksgiving. Having "events" makes time fly.

Feeling real nauseous today. Don't know why. Had to lay down in my car for half an hour. Just trying to get to 5PM and 400 posts now! Sister-in-law is getting engaged tonite, but she doesn't know it and we're going to the in-laws for a little engagement party afterward. Hopefully will feel better by then.

We have to do our own backyard. That should be fun. They're putting in desert landscape for the front yard (beloved Homeowners' Associations) but we're on our own for the back. We're planning on lots of grass with a flower border for the house, and a vegetable garden somewhere my son can't rip anything up.

It doesn't thrill me, I can tell you that.

But their fee includes my cable bill, trash pickup, a YMCA family membership and something else I can't remember. And the house is being built to their "standards", so they can't tell me anything.

But it makes me nuts when you see people on the news getting fined for hanging flags or whatever else people get offended by these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.