OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
If he's anything like my kid, whatever Daddy does is sooo fascinating.

That reminds me of when my sister was telling me that she was talking to her friend on the phone (the names have been changed to protect Jimmy)
Beth says, "Jimmy, stop putting lotion on your THING."
My sister said, "WHAT?"

I guess "Jimmy" saw father put lotion on the schlong. That if FUCKED up.
I would let any of you ladies here check out me putting lotion on my hardon, but I'd never do that IN FRONT OF MY OWN SON!!!!???!!!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
No, it's all there. I bet some of it could be cleaned up, but it's there. I think there might be one gone, but the rest is still there.

Yes. One thread was up there for about a week. Now it's gone.

Thanks Justin.

ThraxDude said:
That reminds me of when my sister was telling me that she was talking to her friend on the phone (the names have been changed to protect Jimmy)
Beth says, "Jimmy, stop putting lotion on your THING."
My sister said, "WHAT?"

I guess "Jimmy" saw father put lotion on the schlong. That if FUCKED up.
I would let any of you ladies here check out me putting lotion on my hardon, but I'd never do that IN FRONT OF MY OWN SON!!!!???!!!
That's frightening. I was talking more like, he grabs a razor and acts like he's shaving his face.

But he does other stuff, like drop his pants, and show his pee-pee. He's also taken up mooning. It's all very lovely. :Smug:

bump...figured why not...

Anyone hear the new Mushroomhead songs? Goddamn they kick ass. I like the combo of vocals, classic metal vocals with the underlying cookie monster.

www.mushroomhead.org and in the audio stimuli section you can hear the songs. I didn't know the album was out, or I would've had it already. Sun Doesn't Rise kicks serious ass. I've had that for my screen name for awhile on MSN. I got it off the Freddy Vs. Jason soundtrack.

Riehlthing said:
gina_gershon04.jpg

Gina shall always have the last word with that shirt.
better without

Status
Not open for further replies.