OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
I don't want anyone to hurt themselves laughing when you read this, but, I think I pulled a muscle in my jaw from coughing so damn hard. :lol: It really hurts and I can't think of anything else I've done to cause it.
:lol: You expect us to believe it was from coughing??

I haven't been on here in a long while!!!

Last word for a few minutes,

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Is Michael's the crafts store?
Yeah. I had to pick up some Sesame Street figures for Tonya's cake, and then I ended up getting cookie cutters, notepads, and some Crayola paint for Joe's art project for Grandma's X-Mas gift.

I know why, actually. It's because I went with my mother-in-law instead of my husband. He would bitch and moan the entire time and make me want to get the hell out of there and end the misery. She, on the other hand, likes to shop even more than I do. :)

Metal Maiden said:
I would NOT complain if it was from that! Mmmmmmmmmmmm :D
Yeah, sex aches and pains are A-OK with me too.

My mother-in-law's friend. (She's in her 40's--looks real good for her age) actually had a heart attack during sex!! She doesn't know we know, but that's a little too much pain even for sex. I wouldn't mind a heart attack from sex if I was 70

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah. I had to pick up some Sesame Street figures for Tonya's cake, and then I ended up getting cookie cutters, notepads, and some Crayola paint for Joe's art project for Grandma's X-Mas gift.

I know why, actually. It's because I went with my mother-in-law instead of my husband. He would bitch and moan the entire time and make me want to get the hell out of there and end the misery. She, on the other hand, likes to shop even more than I do. :)
Michael's and the wife. That's painful. I would send her with money and stay home with the kids. :)

Thanks Maiden. When we get our cars going again my wife and I are going to continue the Alex Ross\Anthrax street teaming at book stores and some local comic book stores.

Thanks Brat. My new location was loosely based on your new title. Don't you just love in-laws? I cropped the avatar from a t-shirt image I think.

Well, as for my in-laws, his mom's side rules. I love them all. They're all good people, with minimum bullshit.

His father's side, however, is at the other end of the spectrum. Liars, drama queens, racist biggots, you name it, it's in there. I could do without every last one of them.

My mother in law and brother in law are useless. but most of that side is alright with some real good people. My father in law is nice but he wasn't mcuh of a Dad.

I hear that. My father-in-law should be up for Shittiest Dad Ever. That's why it pisses me off when he sucks up to my husband and myself like he does, why I want to tell him to shove his money right up his ass and leave my kids alone. I bite my tongue a LOT. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.